GIGTRICKS – VERY HELPFUL PLATFORM FOR FREELANCER ON THIS WORLD’S

     Hello guys, today I would like to review the best project from Gibraltar. Why I said "Best Project"? Because they have been reached Softcap and Hardcap is coming soon, hehe. Ok guys, please give me a time to tell you why should to choose this project. Upss, sorry I’m forget to tell the name of this project hehe, it’s called GigTricks Project. (you know sometime, current market situation can make people forgetful). Back to the topic, maybe many people have been review this project but really, I will review it based on my opinion, briefly, clearly and hope easy to understood.


THE CONCEPT OF GIGTRICKS

     GigTricks will provide platform based blockchain technology for all people/freelancer on this world with transparently, easy and trustworthy. But the most objective of this project is to create the world 's first 360° freelance and on-demand ecosystem which will be trusted by a community of millions. Wuuh, in my opinion this project will be helpful for all people in this world, like students, ordinary people and also housewife. 
     We just need internet connection and we can use this platform to earn money in your home. Not only for personally, I guess this platform will also can increase a country's economic growth, to be honest, I was introduce GigTricks Platform into my family because I guess, my family should to know about the picture of the future! Personally, I hope this project will be successful and smooth in achieving each milestone.

THE TEAM BEHIND GIGTRICKS

     This project was built by an experienced and trusted team, I wouldn't introduce all the team because this project very transparent about the team behind it, but maybe I will introduce you about the founder of this project, he is Amir Shaikh. He has 14 years of international experience in the field of project management, and also he is blockchain enthusiat. I'm so grateful he is build GigTricks platform and I'm sure he is will become a very influential human being on earth, if this project become success and consistent to faced blockchain world's and give the best service. 
     The one I like is that the team still consistent to promote this project even in current bearish market, you can check the social media page of GigTricks, they are always update news everyday! And also this project have 5 advisors, it would help this project on this future and assure us that they are serious to building this project!

THE ROADMAP

     The roadmap of this project very clearly, this project has been build since 2016 and hopefully the platform can be launch on Q1 2019. It’s long-term projects, personally, I was follow this project since Maret on this year, I love this, I’m take a part on this project to promote the best concept of Gigtricks platform approximately one year. 

GIGTRICKS TOKEN SALE

     Did you ask how to join with us? Yes, you can join with us. With ICO’s, all people on this world can take a part in this projects (except for the US, China, South Africa). You can contribution on this ICO with visit https://www.gigtricks.io really you have a chance guys! Well, I like this ICO because the team have decide to transparent about token sale, and currently they have been reached softcap!
Btw, let’s check details of GigTricks ICO below:

Token Symbol: GBTC
Platform: Ethereum
ICO Price: 0.248 USD/GBTC
Accepting: ETH, BTC, Fiat Currency
Minimum Investment: 100 USD
Softcap: 2.500.000 USD
Hardcap: 35.000.000 USD
Country: Gibraltar
Whitelist/KYC: KYC
Restricted areas: USA, China, South Africa



MORE INFORMATION


ADDITIONAL

Well guys, this is the best opportunity for you to join and make contribution in GigTricks Project. This project have best and helpful concept, such Youtobe currently. But with GigTricks Platform many people can easy to use it and also earn benefit, think from now “how useful is this platform in the near future?” because I guess this is not only about benefit of investment. But it’s up to you guys, I just remind you the picture of GigTricks platform in the near future. Today? Or nothing?

Be Aware of Phishing and Scamming!

No Reason, But I only share my experienced ;)
Regards, Riyadi AKA @riyadisanv AKA kudil ✌
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1080252

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Athero Project, Future of “Internet of Blockchains”

Extradecoin, Bukan Sekedar Platform Exchange Biasa!